Friday, June 29, 2007

Beasting On The Game



I don't mean to brag, but it's obvious that I (left) am adjusting well to my newfound power as quasi-commish. My goal as commissioner is to win your trust and earn your hearts, to buy your respect with the only currency this world understands: a willingness to pitch in slow-pitch softball, when necessary.

My initial move as leader was, obviously, the racoon-skin duster you see in the photo above (you can't see it under the fur, but it has my name embroidered on the left breast, too). Second was the big email I sent out alerting people to the July 8 Opening Day. Future emails will detail exciting new developments to come in The Buttermilk Softball League, such as Francisco Dinosaurio Bobblehead Day and a scheduled away game against D. Original Buttermilk Softball League All-Stars. For now, though, I'm just going to keep that Cris pouring (onto the floor? why, Diddy?) and repost the info in the email:

OPENING DAY: July 8, 2007, and each Sunday thereafter until Labor Day
4-6pm
Field Five (same as ever)
Postgame Activities at Buttermilk Bar

Let's. Do. This.

No comments: